A reliable and compact range of drives dedicated to HVAC and pumping
Modern building ventilation and air conditioning systems are designed to provide optimum climatic conditions for occupants 365 days per year. As such, they must be able to cope with the heat of a mid-summer day equally as well as a frosty winter morning.Optidrive HVAC provides a perfect solution to the needs of designers looking to optimise the performance of fans and pumps used in HVAC applications, allowing them to operate with maximum efficiency under all conditions. Invertek’s philosophy to provide innovative products with easy to use, energy efficient features.For simple installation into your buildings management system all Optidrive HVAC drives are provided with both BACnet and Modbus RTU as standard across the product range.
- Accurate speed controlof fans and pumps provides the most energy efficient control method;
- Energy optimisation function minimises energy usage in real time under partial load conditions;
- Sleep & wake functionsensure operation only when required.
- Advanced on-board featuresremove the need for peripheral equipment;
- Intelligent maintenance intervaltiming allows programmable maintenance reminders, avoiding costly downtime;
- Automatic load monitoring provides an early warning of potential faults, such as belt failures or blocked filter.
- Built in keypad and OLED text displayprovides intuitive operation;
- Simple parameter structurewith carefully selected default values reduce commissioning time;
- Practical designallows easy access to power and control terminals without specialist tools.
- Energy Optimisation-The advanced optimisation function intelligently matches energy usage to the pump load to ensure your pump operates at maximum efficiency;
- Energy Monitoring-The inbuilt energy consumption meters allow energy consumption to be clearly displayed and savings to be calculated;
- Resonance Avoidance-Optidrive HVAC Eco can be easily configured to avoid frequencies that cause resonance in pumping systems, preventing innecessary noise and mechanical damage to motors and pipework;
- In-built Sleep Mode with Auto-boost-Sleep mode saves energy by detecting when a pump is running inefficiently and producing little useful work. Optidrive HVAC Eco can be programmed to enter into a sleep/disabled mode until the demand increases. To help prevent sleep mode oscillation, Optidrive HVAC Eco can automatically initiate a boost cycle to increase pressure on starting or stopping;
- All drives operate at variable speed for maximum energy efficiency;
- Automatic system reconfiguration in the event of a pump fault;
- Any pump can be switched to Hand operation a the touch of a button, and will automatically rejoin the network when switched back to Auto;
- Optidrive HVAC can operate as a bypass controller when installed as part of a bypass circuit. Activation of Bypass mode can be determined intelligently by the Optidrive HVAC drive based on a command from the building management system. Additionally the drive can be set to automatically select bypass mode when entering into a trip condition ensuring minimal disruption to service;
- Optidrive HVAC can provide immediate warning of broken belt between motor and fan-due to its simple and flexible configuration the feature can also be used for any loss of load condition, such as broken coupling or other mechanical failure.