Dedicated drive for geared and gearless lift applications
Dedicated drive for geared and gearless lift applicationsOptidrive Elevator is the 2nd generation dedicated elevator drive from Invertek Drives, designed to provide smooth, reliable carriage control in all elevator applications.
The compact external dimensions simplify installation, whilst optional incremental/EnDat encoder feedback interfaces allow compatibility with a wide range of motors.
Invertek's renowned motor control capability ensures maximum ride comfort under all conditions, with five independent S-ramps and dedicated motor holding brake control algorithm allowing fine tuning of the system.
Optidrive Elevator also incorporates Safe Torque Off* as standard, and a range of features including Rescue Mode.
Modbus RTU and CANopen on board as standard interface.Profibus, Profinet, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP, EtherCat, Modbus TCP- optional.
- Control of IM and PM motors in a single product, geared or gearless systems;
- Open loop or Closed loop vector (with incremental encoder) control of standard IM motors;
- Open loop or Closed loop (with Incremental/EnDat encoder) control of PM motors.
- High motor switching frequency (max 32kHz) for quite motor operation;
- Dedicated motor brake control algorithm for safe and smooth operation of the motor brake.
- Anti-Rollback (With Encoder) and Rescue mode operation possible with external UPS;
- On-board simple PLC function allows custom application programs to be written and interfacing with a wide variety of control systems;
- Safe Torque Off function built in as standard.