Highest precision for high dynamic motion control
The WDGF was designed for the highest requirements. Even under extreme environmental conditions the WDGF operates reliably and provides highly accurate signals for the fast control of synchronous motors. The optical principle guarantees a fast and accurate measurement of position and speed. The rugged design ensures a high operational stability.
- Supports up to 25,000 PPR;
- High temperature range: - 40 ... + 115 ° C, due to the high temperature in the engine;
- BISS-C-, SSI- interfaces.
Housing with a special mounting for mounting the engine.
- Compact housing - 58 mm;
- Easy installation with cone shaft and a central screw on the back;
- Special spring to absorb vibration;
- Installation inside the motors.