Incremental shaft encoders WDGi
... square-wave, sine/cosine; magnetic, optical
Our standard programme offers you a wide selection of incremental solid-shaft encoders for use in the most varied environmental conditions. Benefit from the wide choice of options and select your rotary encoder.
- Very high mechanical loads;
- Protection levels to meet all demands, e. g. splash protection, saltwater resistance, food & beverage industry, ...;
- Wide choice of versions with connectors and cables;
- Temperature range of -40 °C up to +85 °C;
- High resolution up 25,000 RPM.
... and this is just the start to the possibilities on offer!
We are more than happy to answer your individual wishes. If you have mechanical or electrical requirements specific to your machine, then you have come to the right people. Our technical application advice engineers work directly with the design and development departments and ensure optimal integration of our encoders into your machines.
You have chosen the type of encoder but need …
- a different shaft diameter;
- a different flange;
- a cable outlet with a special connector assembled on its end;
- a special connector pin assignment;
- an oil-resistant encoder.
Efficient, functional customer solutions:
Today, alongside our standard encoders, there are more than 750 different types of encoder solutions used in our customers’production worldwide. Non-standard versions are needed for some of the following reasons:
- External influences, when for example the encoder comes into contact with seawater, brine, oils and fats;
- A situation where the mounting of the encoder presents a challenge;
- Requirement for a pre-assembled encoder system, ready-to-install;
- Direct mounting of the encoder into the motor is required;
- Where specific electrical requirements are present;
- or where several of these or other requirements arise simultaneously, ...