Plastic Fiber Optics
Plastic fiber optic cables are available for scanner operation or for the throughbeam principle. The selection is made depending on the design of the fiber head and the functional characteristics of the fibers. A very wide selection of different fiber optics are available, including with bend protection.
- Large selection of fiber optics;
- Fiber optics with injection-molded bending protection;
- Fiber optics with lateral optics;
- Cross-section converter;
- Fiber optics with V-optics;
- Attachment lens for greater ranges or higher precision.
Glass Fiber Optics
For applications with high temperature resistance, glass fiber optics are often used. The selection is made depending on the design of the fiber head and the sheathing material.
Wide variety of types.
- Mechanically robust metal sheathing designs, partially from corrosion-proof stainless steel;
- Use also possible at high temperatures;
- Special solutions for vacuum-sealed light feed-throughs.