The systems can be delivered as a circumferential or guided belt system. One of the main benefits is the use of a special nubbed and tooth belt. In combination with the special wheels they work extremely smoothly and quietly in the shaft, including at high speed. Following the revised norm EN81 1/2 A3, Wachendorff offers the Silent Move twin system. The twin system is based on the Silent Move light digital shaft copying, but with two separate encoders for redundancy. These could be incremental and/or absolute WDG/WDGA encoders. The tooth belt is monitored for belt tears, even when the elevator is at stand still. This monitoring system is certified by TÜV Germany.
- Speed up to 4 m/s and heights up to 120 m;
- Delivery includes all mechanical parts for mounting in the shaft;
- Improved lift motion profile and gentle stop;
- Longest operating life;
- Resistant to typical contamination in the shaft;
- Maintenance free, e.g. no talcum powder necessary for the belt;
- Only one reference drive necessary after installation in the shaft.