Second generation bar code positioning systems BPS 300i
Positioning without borders with pinpoint accuracy to 10 km
In early March Leuze electronic present its new bar code positioning systems BPS 300i.
Leuze electronic understand the needs of their customers and implement innovative technologies in its products.
The new system saves time and money with innovative technologies. It is suitable for any type of application through an easy and quick installation.
New barcode types for this system are more durable and more functional than ever.
- Barcode strips with dimensions of 30 mm or 40 mm grid.
- Special coating to protect the tapes from damage and contamination.
- Easy to clean.
- High strength adhesive.
- Temperature range from - 40 ° C to + 120 ° C
- Tapes with specialized latitude and longitude.
- Control of barcode types (MVS) for accurate positioning.
- High resistance to aggressive agents and strong influence of the environment.
- Use over 12 years.
- Mirror type barcode types.
By warming function BPS 300i is suitable for installation in very cold areas.
Technology "ID technologies" the secure reading barcode bands, performing reliable detection even in dirty or damaged code.
BPS 300i with improved response time and data handling. Added new options to make the new system for you.
- BPS 300i is able to Profinet, Profibus, SSI communication.
- Reading code bars measuring 30 mm or 40 mm.
- Configuration and diagnosis via Profinet or web browser.
- Wide operating range - 50-170mm.
- Easy installation with a new mounting system.
- Select local
- Visualization - display or LEDs to display the status.
- Visible laser beam.
- Special form of the sensor for easy identification of the orientation of the measurement.
- Operating temperature - 35 ° C to + 50 ° C.
- Possibility of double positioning two sensor and mirror type barcode ribbons.
- High accuracy and response times.
- Presence of protective glass resistant to scratches.
- Dimensions of 100 mm x 108.7 mm x 48.3 mm.