Modular control system for centralized and decentralized applications
200V is a modular control system for centralized and decentralized applications, programmable with WinPLC7 and/or STEP7 from Siemens.
Features VIPA 200V:
Innovative data saving concept
- Integrated work memory – operation without additional memory card;
- Integrated ROM memory for continuous saving of program and data;
- Integrated battery backed RAM memory;
- Support of standard MMC cards for saving program and data.
Comprehensive communication capability and modern protocols
- MPI interface on board;
- Ethernet on board, ISO on TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, RFC1006, ModBUS on TCP;
- Support of ProfiBus, ProfiBus DP, CANopen, DeviceNET, CANbus, INTERbus.
High flexibility in use & application
- Centrally and decentrally deployable;
- Finely divided, binary up to 8 DIO;
- Modularly expandable;
- Centrally deployable up to 32 modules, directly on the CPU!.
Long-term investment security
- Maintenance-free cage clamps;
- Front connector included;
- Certifications: cULus and CE.