This encoder belongs to the group of the incremental hollow shaft encoders. The outstanding feature of this hollow shaft encoder is the captive insulation sleeve. The insulated structure protects against specifically occurring wave currents. Thereby the mechanical and electrical demolition of the encoder will be prevented.
Applications for this hollow shaft encoder are e. g. the wind energy, cranes or lifts.
All highlights at a glance:
- Rugged and extremely thin thru-bore encoder for extension on power motors;
- Thru-Bore, bore size 42 mm, 38mm and 30 mm;
- Balanced stainless steel clamping ring for smooth running;
- Insulation sleeve to protect the bearings from streams;
- Full connection protection with 10 VDC up to 30 VDC;
- Easy mounting;
- Meets protection class IP54;
- Up to 20,480 PPR;
- Optional: -40 °C up to +80 °C;
- Protection to IP55 all around.